Please read the following terms carefully. By participating in any class provided by Ajillity Pilates PTY LTD, ABN: 40623568374 (the Instructor) you consent to, and agree to release the Instructor from liability according to, these terms. Unless the Instructor notifies you otherwise, this waiver and release will apply to all classes undertaken by you with the Instructor.
You acknowledge that:
- you are over 18 years of age;
- you understand that the classes are a form of physical activity and that there are inherent risks in undertaking any form of physical exercise;
- you have disclosed, or will disclose to the Instructor prior to the class commencing, any pre-existing conditions that may place you at a higher risk of injury or inhibit your ability to participate in a class, this includes, but is not limited to:
- injuries, pain or recent surgery;
- pregnancy or if you have recently given birth; or
- respiratory or heart conditions or high blood pressure.
- you will notify the Instructor if you experience any pain throughout the class and will immediately stop participating in the class if requested by the Instructor to do so;
- based on information you provide, the Instructor may decide not to allow you to participate in a class, or may require you to provide a medical certificate affirming that you are able to participate in a class before allowing you to join, in the Instructor’s sole discretion;
- recommendations or instruction provided by the Instructor may not be tailored for your particular skill or ability level and it is your responsibility to assess whether you are able or want to participate in all or part of a class;
- you are solely responsible for ensuring that your physical environment is suitable for your participation in any class; and
- classes may be recorded for by the Instructor for quality control, as well as promotional purposes. If you do not consent to the Instructor using video or still images taken during the class for promotional purposes, please notify the Instructor in writing.
To the extent permitted at law, you release and hold the Instructor (and where applicable its, directors, employees and representatives) harmless from any liability, cost, expense, damages or claims (including claims of negligence) arising from or which may be suffered or incurred in connection with your participation in any classes provided by the Instructor.